- This Policy is based on current data protection legislation and sets out how we act to protect your personal data.
- Site user (hereinafter — User) — a person who has access to the site via the Internet and uses the site.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. Subsequently, the identifier is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a web page from the server.
Personal data — information or a set of information about a natural person who is identified or can be specifically identified.
2. General provisions
- The User’s use of the site means agreement with this Policy and the terms of processing of the User’s personal data.
- In case of disagreement with the terms of the Policy, the User must stop using the site.
This Policy applies only to the site. The site does not control and is not responsible for the sites of third parties to which the User can go through the links available on the site.
3. Subject of Policy
This Policy establishes Unit Agency’s obligations regarding non-disclosure and ensuring the protection of confidentiality of personal data that the User provides to Unit Agency or when placing an Order.
4. Purposes of collection of personal user information
- The collection of personal data on the Website can be done by the following methods:
- 1. Automatically through your use of the Website;
- 2. Voluntarily by giving you personally.
- The personal information you provide through the Unit Agency website will be used for the purposes specified in these policies or on the relevant pages of the website. Unit Agency may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Processing of applications and requests made by the user on the website;
2. In order to ensure the security of this site.
- Without your express consent, Unit Agency will not share your personal information with any third-party company for direct marketing use by that or any other third-party company.
5. Disclosure of personal information
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- 1. In those cases in which the law requires us to do so;
- 2. In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud).
6. Storage of personal information
- Section 6 sets out the company’s rules and procedures for maintaining personal information. These rules and procedures are intended to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information. Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or purposes must not be retained for longer than is necessary to achieve that purpose or purposes. Without limiting the provisions of the paragraph above, we generally delete personal information that falls into the following categories on the days and times specified below:
- 1. Within 30 days after the deletion request.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information as provided in Section 5 of this Policy.
7. Protection of your personal information
- Unit Agency will take adequate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use or falsification of your personal information. All personal information you provide will be stored by Unit Agency on our secure (both password and firewall) servers. We do our best to protect your user data, but cannot guarantee its absolute security due to reasons beyond our control.
8. Changes and amendments
- We may change this Policy at any time and post any changes to the Policy on the Website, so please review it from time to time. Above at the beginning of this page, we have indicated the publication date of the current version of this Policy so that you are aware of when it was last updated. We may also inform you about changes to the Policy by sending a letter to your email inbox. If you object to the changes, please contact us by email.
9. Your rights
- You have the right to:
- 1. Know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing;
- 2. Protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data;
- 3. Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data.
10. Cookie files
- Cookies can be either «permanent» or «session»: permanent will be stored by the browser and will be valid until the expiration date, unless deleted by the user in advance; «session» ones, on the contrary, will be deleted after the end of the session with the site or after closing the browser. Cookies usually do not contain any information that identifies the user. However, your personal information that we have may be linked to information stored and obtained from cookies.
11. Unit Agency contact details
- If you have any questions about this Policy or your use of our Website, please contact: